Saturday, June 28, 2008

Hour 9 Update

Title of book(s) read this hour:
Killing Bridezilla - Laura Levine
Number of books read since you started: Just starting #3
Pages read: 3
Running total of pages read since you started: 203
Amount of time spent reading: 5 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 197 minutes
Mini-challenge this hour: Go outside for a walk and get some fresh air Challenge
Other participants visited: none
Prize you've won: 0

Since I got out and recharged the batteries a bit, I figured now would be a good time to order that pizza. I've been snacking all day pretty much, but I did have a nice healthy salad for lunch and again as a snack in the afternoon. So, time for a nice treat, and since SO is gone for the weekend, I can finally order a pizza MY way! YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I ended up taking a longer break than I had intended. Just felt good not to read much for a bit, so I didn't.

1 comment:

Care said...

YUM! Pizza! What's your favorite?