Sunday, June 29, 2008

Bedtime Update

Title of book(s) read this hour:
Killing Bridezilla - Laura Levine
Number of books read since you started: Still workin on #3
Pages read: (before bed & first thing this morning) 25
Running total of pages read since you started: 284
Amount of time spent reading: 31 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 287 minutes
Mini-challenge this hour: none
Other participants visited: none
Prize you've won: 0

I'm finally back up! Congrats to all of you that made it through the night. I did read for a few minutes after getting up to bed. Guess the climb up the stairs woke me up a bit. I had the alarm set for 7:30 this morning and immediately picked my book up again and got a few more pages done. I'm all set to get rolling again this next hour, but I can't figure out what hour we are in!

1 comment:

Eva said...

Welcome back!!